Benefits of an Audit:
This workbook walks you through the entire process step-by-step, giving you clear guidance on how to evaluate your brand strategy, logo, website, content and more. It includes:
- An internal audit evaluates how well your team understands and executes the mission, vision, and core values of your organisation
- An external audit analyses how well your target audience understands and engages with your brand
- The checklist will help you to keep track of what needs to be done
Why you need a Brand Audit?
Brand audits are like giving your business a regular checkup. Just as you wouldn’t wait until you were sick to visit the doctor, it's important to take proactive steps to make sure your business is healthy and thriving.
By conducting a thorough brand audit, you can:
- Identify any areas for improvement in your current branding strategy
- Brainstorm ideas for new branding initiatives
- See what changes you might want to make in order to increase sales or attract new customers
- Uncover any problems or opportunities that you didn't know existed
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
It’s been great to see everything that was in my mind actually out down in one place in black and white. I use Anna’s brand deck every few days, just skim though the key points so I know I’m not straying too far from the right track!
Lamya Bhatri Ebrahim, House of happy
Time to Call in a Brand Strategy Pro?
Do you still feel like something is missing from your business, but you can't quite put your finger on what it is?
It's time to enlist an experienced brand strategist to jump start your business. If you're ready to add bubbles to your business, then let's chat!